Saturday, February 9, 2013

Introductory

So, I've never had a blog before, and I'm wondering what it will be like. So, to start off, here are some things about me:

I love reading. A lot It's pretty much all that I do. I read mostly young adult, but will sometimes find myself enjoying a classic. I also write some, and it is what I hope to do one day. I sing and dance in the show choir in my school, and I enjoy it immensely. My weekends are spent reading and working with my philanthropy group. We do all sorts of events. Soup kitchen to working at the library, we make sure that we give back to the community in any way possible. Things I hate:

  1. Rude people
  2. Trains, they really scare me
  3. The beach-salty water and sand really aren't my thing
  4. Heights

That's about all I do. I also love going to the desert with my dad and friends, and we always have a great time. There's nothing better than riding in our polaris on a cool day.


I also have two younger brothers (it's a hard, unforgiving life). The youngest is seven months and the oldest is 11 years.



Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/iCantHelpButLuvBooks     

No comments:

Post a Comment